Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Being Nice.... ^^




Yup..truely this semester gave me full of joy and satisfaction...new class...new lec..new fwens...new environment...wow! really like it! all da troubles of 2009...pooff! GONE!

So, jgn salah faham ye klau pali being nice, puji2 or wutever...just wanna share my happiness with all of u..thats all...for girls, jgn salah faham ek...x de niat mau gatal2 or wutever tau...im still da old pali but with new spirits kayh! hehehe...she's still da only diamond that stuck in my heart... ^^

for guys, i dunno wut to say...for those yg okayh with me, no problemo...n for those yg tetiba cari pasal x nk cakap, perli2 belakang or wut so ever...i dun mind...thats ur probs..not mine...i dun hav any probs with u...coz i realized certain guys de masalh with me...dunno why...papepun its not a gentle or matured way...perangai lebih2 dari pompuan...adoii...okay, thats all for today! Astalavista Bebeh! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment